Thursday, April 30, 2009

Having trouble contacting newdiaperclub.com

For people having trouble communicating with them,

23April09 : I called the number 9102743399 and it went to voicemail. The mailbox was full so I could not leave a message. Finally I was able to chat with Amy. Amy as usual apologized for somehow missing the April shipment due to overwhelming response and tons of email and technical problems for their great service or may be lack of service. She said that she will ship the diapers and said that the missed shipment will be replaced by the end of the 12months.
Amy said that she will expedite my shipping to 3days and that she will send me a tracking number.

27thApril09: I didn't get the tracking number and I didn't get the diapers. I was not able to get through by phone and no reply to emails

30 April 2009: Their website now lists their phone number check this link https://newdiaperclub.com/What_We_Sell.html. I was able to talk to Amy again at the new phone number posted on their site
910-399-1368. I had to try three times, the first two time it kept ringing forever and no voicemail. My first call was at about 9.30am EST and 10.00am EST, finally they picked up at about 10.30am EST. Amy was surprised to hear that I didn't get the diapers yet, she said she put in the order for processing with expedited shipping and I should have got it by Monday(27thApril09)/Tuesday(28thApril09). She said that she'll personally look into it and overnight the shipment. She again promised to get back to me today(30thApril09) afternoon after the diapers are shipped to give me the confirmation and tracking number.

Let see how this works out, I already bought diapers and will last another two weeks so will play the waiting game. The more mistakes they make, I'll get more content for my blogs. I am going to go till the end... . Jump the ship if you guys want to she said she'll refund 100% since its their mistake and I got only two shipments. This is good opportunity to get ur money back if you get through to her.

1 May 2009: I got the diapers today so no more waiting in May09. There are still other people waiting to get through and get their shipment so there is hope for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment