Wednesday, April 29, 2009

NewDiaperClub.com Review

I 'll be posting my experience about www.newdiaperclub.com.
I signed up for the service in January 2009 by paying $500.

My experience has been really frustrating and stressful, stay tuned for more details and don't sing-up for their service yet. Please make an informed decision after you hear my experience.

My Story:

October 2008:
I saw one of their ebay listings wile looking for diaper deals at ebay.com. They had lots of positive feedback for buyers.

January2009:
Baby was due in January so I signed up in January09. The baby arrived a week early so they agreed to ship the diapers early, which I thought was nice. The shipment was sent but I didn't get any confirmation or tracking # which I thought was basic things for any online vendor. I asked for tracking but they never provided one and almost 8days after the shipment they replied to my email saying that its was scheduled for delivery on that day and we should get it. I got the diapers and thought that things will get better as we go forward since I told them that I expect some kind of notification when they ship the diapers and would like to get tracking number.

Feberuary2009:
When I started their website said that I have to email them every month to inform them about shipping the diapers, so I emailed on 23Feb09 that I was running out of diapers and asked them to send the diapers and also asked then to send me an email once they are shipped and give me the tracking number. They replied on 24thFeb09 that they will inform me once its shipped. There was no response till March 6th. Then I went to check their website they now had a form that members have to fill to give them the info about the diaper size, brand name and other details. I had no Idea that they started this new process for getting the info. On 6thMar09 they replied saying the the diapers were shipped but no tracking number. I contacted them again on 11Mar09 for the tracking number and also told them that I bought diapers form the store because I ran out. They replied the same day with tracking number and the diapers finally arrived at on the same day (11thMar09).

March2009:
Well they apologized for the delay in replying to my emails and also not updating me about the diaper shipment.
I accepted their apology and told them that I am willing to work with them as long as they are making sincere efforts to improve their service. I also thought that things will improve and may be I am worrying too much. After all they are small company and may still trying to figure things out and working on streamlining the business process. I used the form on their website to submit my info on 22March09 and expected things to work like they promised in April. One of the things that I didn't like about this form was that after you fill the form and submit, it just takes you to the homepage and keeps you wondering weather it was submitted right, no confirmation or acknowledgment by email.

Come April 15th there was no response so I emailed them about the shipment because diaper shipment should have arrive by now.

to be continued

Post your experience in comments if you already signed up for the service so that others can make an informed decision.

Comments will be reviewed for spam before posting so don't post duplicate comments, I'll make every effort to approve you comments asap.

11 comments:

  1. I am too facing the same problem

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we should track down the people who bought them & together contact the high athority? They are wasting our time & money.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder if we could get the refund? Some people asked for the refund but they have nothing in their paypal account. We should do something together before it's too late.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am contacting the BBB, the Attorney General and the local police - I am not happy about this and I think she's dissappeared.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Contact the Wilmington, NC detective division @(901) 343-3620 - you have to file a report with a detective in your own jurisdiction first and give them all the details of the transaction then give them the number above and that will start your report - she is committing a federal offense and although the gentleman I spoke with at the Wilmington PD couldnt give me specifics he did greatly encourage me pursue action against her as there was info already in the system in regards to similiar complaints...by the way some addtl. info you may want is her name - Amy Galliher and her personal # (910) 274-3399 - she also has another company registered in Kure Beach, NC which is in Wilmingtons jurisdiction that companies email address is planitpalooza@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also contacted NC police & they suggested that I should 1st contact to the local police. My husband asked pay pal for a refund & he wants to hear from them 1st, but I'm getting impatient & wants to contact the police. I know there is nothing pay pal could do for us, but I don't wanna argue with my husband since I'm the one who made him to buy whole year worth of supply.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wouldn't wait - She is no where to be found and even if she does reappear do you think you can deal with this for another year and a new baby??? She is in too deep at this point and she doesnt have it in her to just say, Im sorry I got ahead of myself and I cant keep up right now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have contacted the wilmington police and they told me that the company is facing bankruptcy. AWESOME! Just what I want to hear!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello! My name is Kevin Bernier and I have had a ton of issues with the newdiaperclub.com that I have created a site to hopefully put the word out there to others to stay away:

    http://www.newdiaperclub.net

    Please spread the word so that others do not get scammed by these people.

    There was also a news interview given this week and Amy Galliher was reached.

    Everyone PLEASE contact New Hanover Sheriff's department to file a formal complaint. 910-798-4260 and speak with Det. Bredenbeck. It is EXTREMELY important that they get as many complaints filed as possible. Without these complaints the case will simply not stand up.

    There has been less than a dozen formal complaints filed and the District Attorney will be less likely to issue a warrant unless there are more. What happens in NC is that the DA can make recommendation that no criminal charges be placed but make recommendation for it go to Civil Court and then it's the responsibility of the person filing.

    We need to get the word out to all those who have not filed complaints. Tell anyone and everyone you can. Do not let her get away with this!!

    DON'T WAIT! PLEASE CALL TODAY!!

    Thanks.

    Kevin Bernier

    ReplyDelete
  10. Please do not call Detective Bredenbeck with anymore complaints. I spoke with him today and he said that he had 25 calls alone he had to return on this case. He asked that I remove the number from the website and give everyone this update:

    Detective Bredenbeck has been in touch with Amy Galliher�s Business Attorney. He stated that her Attorney needed to sit down with Amy and go over all of her records which he was expecting some time today. At the current time it appears that this will be more a civil suit which unfortunately would take the Detective out of the picture. However he is very willing to help give us advice on what to do.

    The big thing we have going for us is Sarah who is local. He stated it would probably be difficult if we all tried to follow suits since most of us are not close to her location. He suggested if Sarah was up for it that we could all rally together and file one suit for all of us through Sarah.

    That being said Detective B seemed confident that her business attorney was not if you will "blowing smoke". Her attorney stated that he hoped once he was able to get through her records he could begin to work on possible refunds. However the refunds would not be for full payment but most likely prorated based on how many shipments you received.

    Things are moving along although a little slowly they are moving. Detective B still needs to talk to the DA but has plans to send out emails to those he has emails for and calls to those who do not sometime next week.

    He did say the website was a success and it definitely worked so thanks to everyone for your awesome responses. Hopefully it will not all be in vane.

    ReplyDelete
  11. IF YOU HAVE NOT CALLED THE NEW HANOVER SHERIFFS OFFICE REGARDING YOUR CASE PLEASE CALL TODAY!!!

    910-798-4260

    INFORM THEM YOU NEED TO FILE A COMPLAINT REGARDING NEWDIAPERCLUB.COM AND AMY GALLIHER!

    IF YOU HAVE ALREADY CALLED PLEASE DO NOT CALL AGAIN, I WILL PROVIDE UPDATES AS THEY BECOME AVALIABLE.

    THE MORE CALLS THEY GET THE BETTER CHANCE THIS HAS AT BEING CRIMINAL!

    ReplyDelete